At averhealth, our mission is to reclaim lives, unite families, and strengthen communities by creating and providing the smartest, most innovative solutions for substance use disorder treatment and recovery. We seamlessly integrate every element of our clients’ testing needs including collections, laboratory services, results reporting, and every step in between. By joining averhealth, you will become part of a friendly and fast-growing organization with an important purpose. averhealth has a direct impact on someone’s road to recovery.
PCTs will work in either Plymouth or Lebanon NH on any given day. They will not be traveling to both locations on the same day.
The work schedule for position is:
- 3 hour shifts – in the afternoon/evening (4 pm-7 pm or something similar)
The anticipated start date for this position is Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts directly observed collection of urine, oral fluid, and hair follicle specimen.
- Checks-in clients.
- Enters new-client data into program management database.
- Engages in regular interaction with customers (i.e. judges, prosecutors, probation officers, and treatment counselors).
- Maintains cleanliness of the collection area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles or healthcare is a plus but not required.
- Must possess a valid Georgia driver's license.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professionalism, punctuality, and great customer service skills are essential!
- Skill in the use of computers; especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to complete the job with no errors.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Due to the directly observed collection requirement, this role must be filled by a male.
Compensation and Benefits
- $14-$16 per hour based on experience
- Company-Paid Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 4 Hours of Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Uniform Reimbursement
averhealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.